Please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org ; or
call us on telephone number 0411 261 822
Our Shop and Pick-Up Address:
2065 Dandenong Road
Clayton Vic 3125
Tuesday to Friday : 12.00 noon - 6.00 pm
Saturday : 10.00 am- 4.00 pm
Sunday / Monday / Public Holidays : CLOSED
Shipping & Delivery
- Your order will be dispatched by Australia Post (as per your choice of either Regular Mail or Express for Australian customers or Regular Mail for customers outside Australia) within 24 hours of your payment clearing. We reserve the right to use any other couriers that we think that would provide the best and safest service to deliver the items ordered.
- We will endeavour to post your order within 24 hours of receiving your cleared payment. Orders are processed and dispatched during business hours only. Once your item is posted, delivery time will be dependent on Australia Post or couriers we used. Please be aware that during peak times, postage can take longer. If ordering for Christmas please allow at least 10 days from the time your order. Although we attempt to keep to your times frames, no responsibility can be taken for order time frames as once it leaves our premises it is out of our control.
- If ordering a large quantity of products, you may be required to collect your parcel from your local post office. In this case, a card will be left by Australia Post at your address to advise you of this.
Privacy & Security
- We make every effort to ensure that your purchasing experience at Audiophile Reference Recordings is secure.
- This sets out how Audiophile Reference Recordings (from here on referred to as 'we' or 'us') uses and protects any information that you give us when you use this website.
- We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information we ask you to provide while using this website will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
- We may collect your name and contact information including email address, postal address & phone numbers. This information may be used to help provide you with a better service, and in particular may be used for internal record keeping, improving our products and services, periodically sending you promotional information about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details which you have provided.
- We will not under any circumstance sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- Our website may contain links or suggestions for visiting other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links or suggestions to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over such websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Returns & Replacements
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We do not refund due to a change of mind.
- WE ONLY REFUND IF GOODS RECEIVED ARE DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE.
- We endeavour to pack our shipments very carefully and we visually inspect our parcels prior to leaving our warehouse. However, we apologize if you have received a defective LP or one that might have been damaged in shipment. Audiophile Reference Recordings stands behind our products and we will happily replace them with a direct replacement (no substitutions) within 30 days of your date of receipt if the product is defective.
- Prior to returning any item to Audiophile Reference Recordings, you must call or e-mail for an RAN# (Return Authorization Number). Returns sent to us without an RAN# will not be accepted. If a return is necessary you must obtain an RAN# within 30 days of receipt of your purchase and Audiophile Reference Recordings must receive the returned package within 20 days of issuing the RAN#. If the item has not been returned 20 days after issue of an RAN#, all sales are final. Defective music can only be exchanged for the same title if in stock or a full refund will be refunded.
- Customer is responsible for shipping back to us. We will pay the shipping for any replacements.
- Goods Damaged in Transit
If an item is damaged in shipment, you must save all packaging and notify us immediately (within 1 business day)! You will be given a RAN# and we will process a claim with the shipper. A replacement item will be shipped to you. We will inform you what steps must be taken with your damaged item/package within 24 business hours after contacting us.
- Method of Refunds
Audiophile Reference Recordings will refund to your bank account (if provided with your account details), PayPal or a credit voucher to be used at audiophilereferencerecordings.com.au.
- How to Make a Return
All we ask is that you print and fill in the Returns Information below, and return the product in the condition that it was received with its packaging. We will also need a copy of your order confirmation record and goods receipt.
- Returns Information:
Please provide us with the information outlined below. This information must accompany all returns.
Contact Phone: (_____)________________
Order Number No:
Reason for return: Defective item or Damage in Transit (Please choose one)
What would you like us to do? Replace or Refund (Please choose one)
If Refund: PayPal account or bank account.
My bank account details are:
- REFUSED SHIPMENTS
If you refuse delivery on any shipment for any reason, you will be financially responsible for the return shipping charges incurred to us by the carrier. You also will be financially responsible for any duties and taxes incurred for the return shipment. These charges will either be deducted from any credit you were to receive or charged to your credit card.