This Direct Metal Mastered Heavy Weight 180g Vinyl LP contains 10 songs hand-picked from Allan Taylor himself!
On one of his numerous visits to the studio, Northeim cod suggested Allan Taylor record a vinyl LP of 10 of his favorite songs. He already had a track listing which included such beautiful songs like "The Dove", "Chimes At Midnight", or "Colour To the Moon". Also, included is "Save The Last Dance For Me" from the 2000 Behind the Mix project.
Allan Taylor about this project: "I thought the vinyl format was finished. However, since I have been recording with Stockfisch Records and working with Gunter Pauler I have become used to the supremely high criteria the work to, so when they asked me to choose a few songs of mine from our catalogue for a release on vinyl I thought it was a great idea."
DMM Disc Cutting by Hendrik Pauler on a Neumann VMS-82. Mastering by Hans-Jorg Maucksch at Pauler Acoustics. Mastering Monitors: Bowers & Wilkins 801 D.
• Heavy Weight High Quality 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl
• Gatefold Full-Color Matte Jacket
• Direct Metal Master Cut Vinyl
• DMM Disc Cutting by Hendrik Pauler on a Neumann VMS-82
• Made in Germany
1. Brighton Beach (from Colour To the Moon)
2. Back Home To You (from Leaving At Dawn)
3. Chimes at Midnight (from Old Friends - New Roads)
4. Frenchtown (from Hotels & Dreamers)
5. Red On Green (from Leaving At Dawn)
1. Colour To the Moon (from Colour To the Moon)
2. For Those We Knew (from Hotels & Dreamers)
3. Leaving At Dawn (from Leaving At Dawn)
4. The Dove (from Looking For You)
5. Save the Last Dance For Me (from Behind the Mix)