This great album was recorded live at the Green Mill in uptown Chicago over the nights of July 17-19, 1999. This disc features two brand new original songs and three very uniquely interpreted cover songs, plus you also get two re-arranged tracks from 1998's Modern Cool. All total, you get nearly 45 minutes of live Patricia Barber.
• 24k Gold Collector's Edition HDCD
• Newly Remastered
• Recorded & mixed by Jim Anderson at Chicago Recording Company
• 24K Gold disc mastered by David Glasser at Airshow Mastering, Boulder, Co
Patricia Barber, piano, vocals, Hammond B-3
Michael Arnpol, bass
John McLean, guitar
Eric Montzka, drums/percussion
Ruben P. Alvarez, percussion
Jason Narducy, guest vocalist on "Touch of Trash"
1. The Beat Goes On (Sonny Bono)
2. Use Me (Bill Withers)
3. Like JT inspired by Jacky Terrasson
4. Let It Rain
5. Touch Of Trash
6. If This Isn't Jazz
7. Black Magic Woman (Peter Green)
Total Time: 43:10
Recorded live at The Green Mill, Uptown Chicago July 17-19, 1999.